4/03/2011

[DUC - carry over] 1st week of Apr 2011

can't believe i haven't time to relax at all
last month aint far a longest nightmare for me

...
...
...

i get confused....it's summer or winter time
but not matter what...the time keep passing by




top: h&m
tight: no name
bag: no name

...
...
...

a time of Spring/Summer 2011 training program
this year i start develop the program quite late
i promise myself not to ruin it again



head to toe: no name

that's the last day i worked with my dear sis
she's the best colleage that i everever know
keep in touch


 
btw, i have been picked this skirt and mixed with black turtle neck
which one's better??


(emporium, sukumvit)


and my superior accidentally out of office
it's time to wear smth casual


head to toe: no name



and this is for today

"spring daisy"


head to toe: no name



so sorry that i have no mood to give in detail much
as i wanna read my book further


my fd has just recommended this novel, norwegian wood
i never heard of this story before...silly me

but its cover makes me feel kinda gloomy somehow

-  -"



No comments:

Post a Comment