5/10/2011

[DUC - carry over] 1st week of May 2011


bad news(for me), my images were all gone!!
i was accidentally made a mistake by click, silly me
so i decide to up this entry right away before it would occur again

((and the greatest news....my cell phone's already gone with the wind))
rest in peace

i have no phone for now...how lucky i am!!

...
...
...

1. melting macaron

inner: nearby my office
bottom: noname @ central khon-ken
outer: tailor made @ siam
bag: giggle villa
pumps: shuberry-th

2. homie sweet


one piece: lemonade-th
bag: no name@ central rama III
legging: noname


3. fake lace x black


one piece: no name@ platinum fashion mall
ribbon: n/a
bag: my mom stuff


4.liberty dream


one piece: no name@ platinum fashion mall (it costs me 150 thb only!!)
bag: as above(but the different color...this one's lilac)

...
...
...

i can't count how many time i pick these below outfits
it's my brainless choice
i like how it simply and comfy
this hoodie's so adorable, it comes up with short sleeve...really suit with bkk
and the pleated skirt's lovely with its native printed in neutral colors
i finally picked converse for my cozy weekend...again


...
...
...

btw...i feel a bit confused with myself(as always LOL)
what i want...and what i should do next about my life
...why i love to make thing difficult...
...why don't i be more mature...
...why don't i know how to behave myself...
...why...why...why...

((sigh!!))


(*istudio @ siam discover on 6th May 11)

2 comments: