5/21/2011

[DUC - carry over] 3rd week of May 2011


mochi...moch~~
i need to go out this evening...either tomorrow....it's a bit early entry though
now...i'm into "yellow mustard" much!!
i'm looking for a cardigan but i got this instead
a flair skirt with buttons...it's so bad anyway, doesn't it



comes up with dungaree converse....perfect match with blue stripe shirt


continue with my working day....black X lace never let me down


this skirt's super gorgeous, agree??


nono...i didn't dress up like this on satuday....i picked them for working day
and yes....numerous feedback....make me know that....i should wear it on saturday only
red bull tee make me feel so tough anyway....fighting!!


then....i come back with my lady style again



(this dress's a noname one...but really have a nice cutting and pattern)

btw, i love to buy stuffs in pair
cause i hate to choose...not matter what they are object or not
but i rarely pick more than 2 anyhow
for this super gorgeous maxi
i took this coral and pink-beige
cause they both fit with my head band perfectly
(i'll add another one's figure tonight...if i'm not forget...i aint unpack it yet...no hanger for now -  -")



end up with this floral dress....look suit with damn humid bkk
i mixed it with mid-length legging for easiness




sorry for a very few wording....i have to go for now

have a great time

^____^


(*karmakamet, central world, bkk)




4 comments:

  1. ชอบเดรสเหลืองอ่ะคิส เลดี้น่ารักมากมาย แถมแค่ ๓๐๐ บาทอีก ปลื้มค่ะปลื้ม

    ReplyDelete
  2. N' Kissssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    P'Anne na ka.

    I was disappeared for a long while as life is way too crazy to relax or any update.

    However, the good news is ....I'm coming home for 3 weeks!!!!!!!!!

    Flying on Monday 6th June, arriving Tues 7th June and going back on Friday 24th June.

    I didn't let you know in advance cuz it is an unplaned trip.

    I'm having a problem with the nerve inside one of my teeth, and it's dying.

    The dentist here is not great and such a rip off. I was quoted £800 for the case (eventhough I already spent £400 for the previous treatment and it's still unsolved!!) So what's the point to spend more!?!

    Luckily, my sister managed to get the tickets for me by using redeeming her airmiles.

    So...Here I come...Thailand...NEXT WEEK!!!! Hooray!!!!


    I suggest we should meet up and have a girly chat about stuff.

    I'm not sure if you on Facebook or not.
    If so, please add me on then we can keep in touch.

    If not, don't worry honey.
    Could me please send me an email of your contact no.?

    Then I will give you a ring once I'm there.


    Anyhow, I will pop in to your blog again.
    And drop you my Thai number once I arrive.


    Miss you loads


    xxx

    P'Anne
    ann_miss_u@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Long time no see, Kiss. I've been too busy to sign in. ^^\

    Glad to see you still active because I love to see your DUC. They are fun gives out the happy vibe from you.

    Keep up the good work na. ;)

    P' Kay.

    ReplyDelete