2/19/2011

[100 shoes] part 2


give me five!!
it's so nice to meet my pretty blogger,pae
as much as people step by here
i feel so right eventhough i feel quite awkward
obviously, my eng's real suck
-   -"

btw, i still aint feel to update my blog actually
but it's too boring huh


i'd beg myself not to buy anything til the end of this month
but today i got 5 items from Muji
1 compact of bronzer(boots) 2 pcs of lipgloss and 1 eye shadow palette(kose esprique)
3 set of stupid accessories from Diva
a bottle of hadalabo, another bottle of fasio eyeremover
(i got 'em both at home already but...)

they're on sales

((sigh))



so...let's move to my target entry
the 2nd part of my shoes collection
here we go



11. baby buckle



one piece : no name , siam square
outer : ingni-jp
belt : no name , platinum fashion mall , 50-60thb
bag : no name , central pinkhao , 2xxthb


and i'd get rid of this pair aleady
as it f**k up my shelf since i was graduated


12.jeweled sandals

nothing but....it's the only pair that i think i make the right decision through last year
i have just realize how comfy the sandals are, silly me
that's why i went for another wise decision so sudden LOL
may be i will show 'em next entry



13. super classic peep toes

80% of women got this, i can bet


one piece : cheyaten , platinum fashion mall
bag : no name , ross-us
pumps : aldo


14 gladiator wedges

i can't remember how many gladiator shoes that i've got
here's the latest one....yet 2nd hand from somewhere in this universe



top : n/a
bottom : gap-us , devoted from my dear sis(ohla.bloggang.com)
suspender : 2nd hand , 2xxthb
bag : kalucy-hk , 980thb
wedges : 2nd hand , 200thb



15. evergreen flats



one piece : vodca-th , platinum fashion mall
belt : minna-jp , my mom's stuff
elsie-inspired bag : giggle villa , platinum fashion mall


16. rounded pumps

last time i typed that i got 4 various colors of this shoe style
now they became 5 -  -"



top : C.D.S basic-jp
bottom : no name , 1xxthb
necklace : n/a
bag : no name , robinson-sg
shoes : n/a


17. double oxfords

"a must" for everyone


top: n/a
bottom: no name, nearby my office
oxfords: no name, siam


18. lady camel

i rarely pick 'em...its' height hurt me like hell


top: no name
bag: n/a
foxtail: platinum
shoes: preorder-kr



19. cow girl boots


frankly, i forgot everything about this pair
it suppose to be a first member of my bandwagon

it still look great, aint it


20. shiny blue

top: no name, siam
bottom: 2nd hand (the frill's removable...it's cool huh)
bag&shoes: 2nd hand



it doesn't look like 2nd hand shoes in my sight at all
but i like it somehow



yeah...it's done!!

...
...
...


have a nice weekend
^___^


No comments:

Post a Comment