2/05/2011

[DUC - carry over] 1st week of Feb 2011

wah~~ how much i miss my dear blog
i wish my sis(s) would have a great CNY not matter where you are
i wish you all and your family have a good time through this year


i didn't go anywhere during this long vacation but bkk
it's not so bad as i met my beloved oversea fds
i miss 'em somehow

it's nice to see u'guy,xoxo



alright...alright

this look insprired from vicky(i aint mean that i can look elegance like her LOL)
she love to wear pencil skirt with plain blouson
and nobody go wrong with the combination b/w white and pink
that bring you 50% more feminine

((i worn a tweed collarless to cover my tattoo actually, but it doesn't appear in the pix))



top: no name, siam
bottom: pierre cardin-fr
bag: n/a
shoes: shoesone-kr, preorder



it's amazing how this bag can suit with any looking....it's my everyday bag now




for CNY i have to wear kinda pink or red item
yes, it's a must for my family...and the other chinese though
we suppose to wear a new outfit
that's why i have to pick this mini dress...is it adorable??


one piece: no name
outer: n/a
bag: samantha thavasa-jp, 2nd hand



i like to use this bag so much...as its size just perfect with me




((cong hei fat choi))




and this's my latest looking, i went to shopping like crazy
i wanna have a scallop-trim skirt...but it's so hard to find....and i got this one instead
can you guess its price

tik-took...tik-took



inner: morgan-fr
outer: no name, siam
bottom: no name, platinum fashion mall
bag: my mom's stuff



it's quite dangerous to use backpack in bkk
but i like it....have to be careful



i intend to post my earrings for the further entry
let's toss the dice!!



finally, my new hair cut
i have just change my damaged hair with my mom hands
that make my dad get mad...cause i shouldn't do anything with my hair during new year
papa, why you have to be serious!!


don't you like it??




it's time to move my ass again...have a good weekend

^____^


2 comments:

  1. Hi Kiss! It's Pimpa here :)

    Follow from your bloggang and continue being your fan though you will move here to Blogspot. I have never signed in pantip and bloggang for ages, so it's a lil bit surprised to see nothing on your homepage. However, thanks for your annoucemence and also weblink you put on it:)

    Keep dressing up and I will always visit this site.

    Good luck!
    (it's also my time to brush up my English, isn,it?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bang always make you look younger, doesn't it? I just changed my hairstyle by digital perm. It's quite good, but I always keep thinking that it will be better if I paid ฿2800 for valued thing, (sigh)

    ReplyDelete