2/22/2011

[DUC - carry over] 3rd week of Feb 2011

whaoooo
i don't know why....i can't figure out the reason to smile and laugh lately
i can't believe i can be this kind of person
i finally became serious woman??
where's my sense of humour gone with??

omg...omg...i'm going crazy
i need to watch any kind of comedy for relieving my stress
any piece of advice so far??

...
...
...


btw,my emotion always obviously expressed via my outfits
yet again




top: n/a
pant: no name, platinum fashion mall
bag: no name
scarf: no name, the mall-th


i didn't pick this hobo for an age



and another for my current looking....monotone once again



one piece: lacoste-fr
bag: no name, siam square
shoes: n/a
bangles: diva




i don't like to pick this bag much neither....too tiny for daily usage




let's end up with "kai fann" (chicken rice)
our family went out to chase for this manu the whole sunday long
freaky chicken, perhaps LOL

(*meng chicken rice, bangrak)

No comments:

Post a Comment