2/16/2011

[DUC - carry over] 2nd week of Feb 2011


i have no mood tonight
so exhausted...so confused
my head's totally muddled in a bowl of emptiness
i don't know how to escape

feel me??



top: F21
bottom&necklace: no name, platinum fashion mall
bag: n/a(can't recall for now)





farewell,central ladpraow





dress: 2nd hand


from head to toe: n/a


a snap of my recent looking


top: preorder-kr
pant with freebie belt: zara-sp
bag: as above



let's end this suck entry with the lonely angle of sweet
thx for meemie who didn't let me alone in the valentine day
i prefer crepe cake right here rather than "after you"

 
for an ordinary person like me, it's perfect

(secret garden, sathorn)


4 comments:

  1. Kisssssss

    I just found out about your blog.. I'm considering moving my blabbling stories to exteen too but can't manage to leave all entries and lovely friends at bloggang behind. Being here doesn't give me many choices of how to keep connected.. really wish you'll consider using facebook at last ;b

    Happy belated Valentine's Day na and I love your recent look - the studded bag looks lovely on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love your latest look, seriously. Never often seen you on pants, it is really match you. I try to fine Zara pants on sale season, but look! what hell it is. All pants left are too big size and too long for sure. It should be better if I buy it at full price. Pay more but get what I want.

    Nice day :)

    P.S. I have just posted my diary on BG. You can have a glance if you'd love to.

    Pimpa

    ReplyDelete
  3. replica bags from china have a peek at this website q1m16r3s44 replica bags china free shipping have a peek at this website c5i14m5b39 replica designer bags wholesale replica bags us g2l84i7r73 replica bags on amazon see here now f0t72v2m87 replica bags paypal accepted

    ReplyDelete
  4. replica bags and shoes hermes replica j7f44a0c75 replica bags supplier my company u8j90c4c94 Ysl replica handbags replica bags by joy this hyperlink o0c76r6u12 replica designer backpacks best replica ysl bags j2b80n9p11

    ReplyDelete