2/07/2011

[DUC - of 6-7/2/2011] in gosh we trust!!


whoaaa....please give a warm welcome dear another special guess to my place
thx to let me know that i will never walk alone, pimpa
((sweep my sorrow))



...
...
...


i gonna tell myself one more time before i go to bed
"no more shopping,chanchan!!"
as i'd spent over 10,000 thb within CNY only



i have to save money seriously from now on til this April
i wanna go to Osaka badly(and HK during the end of this year either)
if i aint do it...i gonna put it off again and again


"now or never"




i am finding the wise method to organize all about my hat's collection
as i have a limited room and i have too many of 'em
i never count it before...but i'm quite sure that it won't be less than 20 pcs definitely


top: singlemind-th, platinum fashion mall
bottom: no name
hat: no name, internet
bag: no name
shoes, 2nd hand, 1xxthb

((oh...i gotta edit this entry again...wish that i won't forget -  -"))


peep toe bootie's a must for last AW 2010


an ostrich with alexa-inspired in burgundy



and this's what i worn today LIB!!

((i picked a cream collarless with me today, yet can't be seen in this pix))



top&bottom: n/a
bag: egoist-jp, 2nd hand
shoes: 2nd hand, silom


i almost forget that i got this pair


i saw this chance bag by chance...and made another mistake right away!!



just watch "little fockers" with my fd
not matter what the others think abt this film...but it's not that bad for me
i lke ben, that's it



(mbk, bkk)


2 comments:

  1. You cannot stop shoping, girl. Believe me!! Ha Ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. //standing clapping hands for a new follower! ;)

    Hi Kiss, I'd been busy! Lots of things to do (and buy)before Chinese new year!

    You, your dresses and your accessories are as lovely as usual. And I'll be totally agree and support you obn the shopping matter. (I need to stop buying perfume too.)

    You have a very happy Monday, Valentine's day or whatever people might call it! <3

    ReplyDelete