1/03/2011

[100 shoes] part 1

i don't know why women love bag and shoe so much
and surely i'm just one of thoses

i never guilty when i saw my beloved collection
cause they cannot compare with my mom stuffs at all

...
...
...
like mother, like daughter
...
...
...

no.1 - magenta mary janes

i hesitated should i count my mom's stuffs as mine
i did finally
cause not matter what...it's mine anyhow LOL

...
...
...

these bag and shoes're both got a scent of mod era



inner : n/a

outer : h&m

bottom : risaya-th(online shop)

stocking : m&s

bag : liz claiborne-us

shoes : my mom stuffs



no.2 - pumpkin pumps


this pair also my mom's belonging
i took the vintage satchel from my mom too..but it was hidden in this pix
they were blended perfectly!!


one piece : liz lisa-jp

outer : no name @siam

bag and shoes : my mom stuffs

foxtail : no name @platinum



oopzee...sorry for my unacceptable mirror!!
and my unacceptable feet too T  T
my feet look horrible cause i wore high heels since i was 12-13
that's half way of my life already


no.3 - resort wedges

i feel like my feet were bounded when i worn 'em
i rarely buy "wedges" while it's not suit with my figure
i'm quite chubby and it make my looking going worse
but it's on sales!! who can resist this phrase



tee : uniqlo

one piece : l'est rose

bag : otop(hand made pdt!!)

shoes : steve madden , takashimaya-sg



no.4 - creamy mary janes

i plunged with "mary janes"
cause my feet're extremely small and it's not easy to find the right shoes that really fit with 'em
mary janes're the last answer as i need a sling to hold my ankle



this outfil flashback my memory when i was a student
i tend to dress of "girlish" style
but for now....i'm not longer "girl" anymore
i'm going 27 in this coming CNY


no.5 - pale pink mary janes

how obvious it is....mary janes again


inner : n/a

top : no name , 2xxthb

bottom : no name , 2xxthb

bag : no name , 1xxxthb

shoes : my mom stuffs





no.6 - boat flats

i told myself to into "flats" more and more
i hate flat actually,yet it's good for my health
this pair i intend to buy for my mom but it hurt her feet skin
so,it finally come back to me


inner : no name

outer : no name , siam square

bottom : n/a

bag : naraya-th

flats : lacoste-fr




no.7 - fringe boots

this's my second monnetonga during 2010
i do loveeeee bootssssss, any kind of boots
one good to buy fringe boots's...
it won't make you look ridicuous if you worn 'em in the humid country like thailand
i bought the camel one first(that one's 2nd hand)
that's why i have to get the black one asap


top : hello stranger inspired :)

shorts : n/a

bag : as above




no.8 - hiking boots


it's mid length boots that also right with my life style



one piece : cecil mcbee

bag : as above

tight : no name

boots : no name-sg


no.9 - fabric wedges

this pair came in beige that's so easy to mix n' match
i love 2nd hand shoes cause it always fit with me
while there were soooo many choices for everyone
and it absolutely worth every single cent
i got this for 200thb only


one piece : lemonade-th

legging : n/a

shoes : 2nd hand , 200thb

bag : 2nd hand , samantha thavasa


no.10 - super plain flats

i'm not "flat" person but i need it as my musthave item though
the last one has just torn recently, then i bought this pair instead
it's not so bad right


one piece : no name , lido

scarf : swap

bag : no name-sg




wah...it took a couple hours to upload this entry
i will try my best next time...have a nice day

^____^

2 comments:

  1. Stop saying you are chubby!!
    You are a half of my size >*<

    x

    P'Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with the comment above!

    And I think you look even slimmer than last year?

    ReplyDelete