1/23/2011

[DUC - carry over] 3rd week of Jan 2011


aloha~~
wah...it seems so busy this week
and next week either
while my fds gonna come to enjoy their long vacation in thailand
and i have to be a good host(again!!)


i'd plan to fly to s'pore this CNY vacation too
nonono...don't think that i got bf in s'pore(and i think i wont into someone forever LOL)
i can't make myself believe that i miss s'pore!!
the country that i have been swear to gosh that i will never go back
it's damn boring country
but now....i can't deny anymore....damn it!!



anyway, i finally change my mind
i have my own reason...but i don't know how to decribe
(honestly, it's not money problem LOL)


at this moment
i wanna go to hong kong badly
but it's not because i fond of anything about this island
i'm just wanna say a phrase...take a glance

...
...
...


((is there only air in your head, chanchan))


-   -"

i know that it's not enough to be a reason...but i can't give any wise answer anyhow

my life's empty since i know what love is when it'd already gone


i went to close the deal with my supplier
the staffs gave many compliments that day...make me in red!!
i'm just wannna be a "city nymph" for a day


i like this boots so much(i like all of them actually LOL)
the 10cm platforms make me look like the others physically



and i went to king power duty free on last thursday
for both working and shopping
i spent 2 big notes just for thai snack for my oversea fds
it's sad that i can't buy anything but snack
i know that all of my fds won't mind....it's yummy!!



i rarely pick shorts for weekday especially working day
but this short made of tweed...which bring a formal look within its fabric
i hate the rough texture that irritated my skin...but compare how gorgeous it is
i told myself...that's fine!!



it's my mom's backpack...i don't know where she gets it
and i can't imagine how it look when it combines with my mom's outfit
never knows she like preppy style before


i always got a pair of black flats in my collection
it worth every single cent


...
...
...


here it is...the latest outfit
today i went to "loop" at patumwan princess hotel
as my mom said she flavors italian food today
noone can resist her


(i also like "kong-ju" at the same place...i plan to go there next week with my fds too)

i had a plate of fusilli carbonara as usual
so far so good


i didn't take a snap before i went out
i picked this dress one more time as i tried to avoid "red" item just for this sunday




can you notice anything in this below pix??


...
...
...



26 years pass by....and i have just learn to draw my eye brows like a human
yeahyeah...i sucks at make up for real!! i think i can blend eyeshadow when i get retire


not matter what...please give a big hand for chanchan!!


((applause))



i have to move my ass for now
have a good good night








oopz!!

i forgot a few pix
i'll add more detail tmr....k??




1 comment: