1/07/2011

[DUC - of 7/1/2011] blurry vivid


a ton of meeting today make me sick
i don't why i felt so sleepy...not matter how many dose of caffeine i took...they just helps me nothing
...
...
...

for a gosh sake, i really wanna take a nap badly

...Zzz...



i have just got this vivid dress last weekend
my dear sis(ohla.bloggang.com), i have to say "million thx" to her
cause i loveeeee all about this item
the frabric...the cutting...the texture....the pattern
noting but perfect!!


it cost me 400thb only, that's why i grab it right away
and it's going to be my "it" shop from now on

...
...
...

one piece : cheyaten , platinum fashion mall
bag : no name , ross-us
pumps : aldo


i bought this croc patent bag last 5 or 6 years ago
and i'm not quite sure whether i have ever take it out of my room before -  -"
btw, i like to buy inspire bag...for this one,its classic closure resembled "prada" flap bag
((but i do hate illegal imitated pdts..for me,there's smth in common but will never be the same somehow))
today....it's time to pick it up




my feet look like i walk out of thai horror movie...i can't take it anymore
they obvious shown how tough this week was
i feel so sorry for them
so i promise myself...not to wear any high heels this weekend


...
...
...

if thailand and these two countries can be aparted only this far
i will keep hopping left and right everytime i get tired


((ION's basement, s'pore))

1 comment: