1/25/2011

[DUC - of 24-25/1/2011] missing u is my responsibility




i wondered why i always have problem with my hands
they're keep shaking like parkinsonism...not matter how much i force
i don't wanna blame my stupid phone as it'd already work as much as it could be

the thing's...my heart wasn't far from them
((yuck...what a drama queen -  -"))




...
...
...

there's someone said....wearing a solid item can make a better communication
((say who...say me))

so, this week i decided to pick an item of plain color with kinda printed
i went out to see the blue sky...and wish it could help me to blow away my thought

"i miss you"



top: no name, siam
bottom: 2nd hand (the frill's removable...it's cool huh)
bag&shoes: 2nd hand


don't you like this pair of buckle peep toes...it looks semi-formal, isn't it
can you believe that it costs me 170 thb only
unbelievable that it fit with me perfectly...how lucky i am!!


this chain tote also a 2nd hand item....but it still look nice like a newbie
i can't recall when i brought it exactly
i like how its simply and classic...though i don't like croc pattern much



and it's my latest outfit
i like pussy bow blouson deepppp muchhhh
as it make me look utterly feminine
i believe not matter how tough women are...they always wanna look delicate for someone
>__<



top: no name, nearby my office
bottom: n/a
bag: 2nd hand, samantha thavasa-jp
shoes: n/a


i wanna try mis-matching my bag and shoes somehow
but whenever i tried...i have to change my mind finally everytimes
cause i can't give any good answer to myself yet
why i have to make fun with my looking while i have a thousand of stuff in my room
but i still wanna do that....am i weird??


i think....i have to change my thought one day
it needn't to be perfect match all the way...is that realistic??
as long as my real life never perfect as i expected
it's not so bad to be against the boring roles



oh...i have just notice...this bag's surface also in croc texture
i typed that i don't like croc, did i?? why so many croc in my closet -  -"






*family of penfolds @ loop

1 comment: