1/02/2011

[DUC - carry over] 1st week of Jan 2011

hello~~
1st thing about me...i love to dress up!!
i know that i'ld rather dress down LOL..but i'm happy with it anyway
DUC stand for "Dress Up Club"


these all my outfits through this week
i'm feeling red now...lalala :)


no.1 - little gingham

maxi : 2nd hand,nearby my office, 100thb
belt : my mom's stuffs
woven tote : n/a ,central rama III, 5xxthb
hanger : all about accessories, paradise park , 4xxthb
headband : n/a , platinum fashion mall , 200thb
earrings : n/a , flea mkt, 20thb


this bag charm has a gimmick...as it can be seperated to be a hairclip and a bracelet
it's super cute,aint it~~




headband and earrings're just fine



in thailand,we got the word "ab-bew" which i aint sure what's it really stand for
but it descrides the abnormal habits of many thai girl who don't know how to act their age
for me, it might because the eastern ladies love to be pampered
they love to feel they always young and delicate...even they can kill the lion with nobody helps -   -"

it's not so bad to "ab-bew", don't you try...1...2...3!!



i wish there will not be anyone step by here LOL

this week we went to "little home" at vorajak road
little home always be our family destination for the dinner on sunday
and my parents always keep the box of cinnamon buns for me
i love cinnamon!! and i love scone too!!



anyway, this week's not my week...i was sick likea dog T  T
that's why, i aint mood to take a snap before i went to work
and i also took 2 sick leave...i felt so guilty for my boss


"i will take a good care of myself"


that's one of many things that i keep telling myself everyday :)


no.2 - rainbow dotty

one piece : vodca , platinum fashion mall
roll bag : lacoste-fr


you can see how serious my sickness was
how can i dress like this!!

no.3 - i go wrong again!!

top : uniqlo
bottom : happy berry(2nd hand) , around 200thb
belt : no name, platinum fashion mall , 50-70thb
wedges : n/a , 2nd hand , 200thb
bag : as above



no.4 - native red

top : topman-uk , bugis , 2x sgd
bottom : no name , platinum fashion mall , 2xxthb
bag : n/a


i'd celebrate for new year with my colleages at r&b karaoke
i do love singing too and i felt so uncomfortable that night
next time, it's my turn!!


i knew that i aint got any interesting or cool~~ content like the others
but it's my blog!!



ps. i went to see my baby taylor again tonight....why don't the shop owner go a little bit down
i wish i could have it as my new year gift....but i told myself
"i love them both...but i prefer iphone...and i'm not rich....life's selection"
what a sad....my baby T  T

1 comment: