1/04/2011

[DUC - of 3-4/1/2011] boyish vs girlish

i knew that i sucha high contrast person
let say,i aint got any special identity among the others
so sad...but true

or i'm just a woman who love everything...perhaps

lalala



top : "it's me" tee, flea mkt
bottom : jmail
suspender : 2nd hand , 2xxthb
bag&shoes were not in this pix...i'll post 'em next time
cause i definitely dress kind of this again


this dress's my newbie
i got it yesterday and take it right away
LOL
it's a printed "lace" dress...the dress that u needn't to worry if someone accidentally ruin it
but i bloody hate its length
i am only 5' 2", and this dress make me nervous( i worn shorts underneath)

one piece : no name , platinum fashion mall , 290thb
vest : alba rosa-jp
fringe (tran) backpack : giggle villa , platinum fashion mall , 3xxthb
sandals :mario eceentrick , lido


which look's better?? none??
what a sad

T____T


...
...
...


i am thinking to type down 100 things about me
(eventhough nobody read it -  -")
it's one of manymany issue that keep running in my head
i wanna do it before i die


...
...
...

this morning i took a lil strawberry from my buddy's desk
i loveee strawberryyyyy
and i will count it 1 of my 100 of course!!



1 comment:

  1. I love strawberry too.

    Here, they have it with cream and sugar.
    I tried to convince them that having with salt+sugar+chillie powder is better...but nobody listened -_-!


    x
    P'Anne

    ReplyDelete