1/06/2011

[DUC - of 6/1/2011] accidentally in nerd


today it's a bigbig day for me
i have to take care of my business client all day long
really exhausted

...
...
...



the weather seem to be a bit colder this morning
then i selected all these pieces
i rarely wear "polo shirt" but i bought a few items just in case
woman love to buy thing cause they think of this phrase
"just in case"

^____^



inner : lacoste-fr
outer : no name , platinum fashion mall
shorts(cannot be seen in this pix) : no name , platinum fashion mall
tight : no name , silom road
flats : lacoste-fr
bag : liz claiborne-us



i'd record these two items' detail in the older post


and my sense's wrong again
just a few hour...bkk became hot like hell
luckily, i got my b-plan
take it off...take it off
then i tied up a black ribbon instead
make me look a bit preppy style

((erawan grand hyatt hotel))

ps. i never thought i could hate risotto this much, til i experienced @ another hound, paragon
it absolutely sucks

...
...
...

i need to take my rest for now
z'ya ,my blog



1 comment:

  1. About Risotto,

    To be honest it is all about the chef.

    I horribly hate the first risotto I tried
    (fish somthing with creamy sauce, and gosh,,,I adore any kind of fish in the world and that dish managed to put me off!!)

    I didn't touch resotto for 3 years.
    (Com'on it looks like babyfood and if it tastes terrible, why would you ruin your appertize?!?)

    But you know what, I just gave it another go a few months ago.

    Different kind of risotto at different restaurant, and it was good!!!

    So...definitely depends on the recipe and chef.

    However, I still prefer Thai Boiled rice though....eieiieieiie

    xx

    P'Anne

    ReplyDelete