1/05/2011

[DUC - of 5/1/2011] a bite of sweet


i cannot count how many time i think of my fav color...
which color i utterly like...
no doubt, a person like me never figure out what is my own last answer

...
...
...

i love all colors as long as i can distinguish its significantly difference
i have just into "Pistachio Green"
it might because i ate too many macarons lately

...
...
...

now i already got a few pieces of this shade on my hand
it's so good to be a woman huh??

lalala



one piece : no name , siam square
outer : ingni-jp
belt : no name , platinum fashion mall , 50-60thb
bag : no name , central pinkhao , 2xxthb

...
...
...

this dress's sooooo adorable
but i have to cut off its sweetness by collarless coat and buckle pumps
as i can't deny that i am just an office lady
how can i dress like have a blind date,right



this salmon pink patent bag is one of my bubble quilt collection
the hardware's in gold
it looks quite filmsy somehow
i don't mind when i recognize how much i had spent on it



for the shoes, i finally pick this pair before i get rid of it
no reason rather than i aint got the shelf space enough....damn it!!
i'm thinking to pass to my closed buddy
i hope she don't mind

...
...
...

here it's...the inspiration
a bite of sweet make me alive
^___^


((my 26th birthday cake from my parents))


2 comments: