1/30/2011

[DUC - carry over] 4th week of Jan 2011


((sigh!!))

i aint got time again...and i didn't take any snap before i went out
i got only this one for the whole past week

i wondered if my oversea fds can tell that i'd gain weight a lot
i also don't wanna believe what happen with me through this week
i finished the whole family combo set of KFC last day
i really scared as i will be definitely hunted by the butcher in very soon

...
...
...

if anyone in the department of livestock step by here, plz let me go
for gosh's sake, i still have a lot of thing to do...really!!
T  T




((i tried so hard to recall my anatomy lesson...to keep my body's posing like it was the same))
v
v
v


T______T
i beg myself to buy a new pair of sneaker instead of high heels this week
it's time to move my ass now




((outfit's details))
top: n/a(someone in this planet gave me)
bottom: platinum fashion mall
bag: giggle villa-th
shoes: nine west-us

...
...
...

i told myself to throw this pair for a thousand time
as it look awful likes i took out from the 2nd world war museum
but i still can't find anything to replace 'em yet
why it so hard to get this kind of shoes??

why don't someone just copy it right away??
why?? why?? why??
i need smth like this urgently...k??


for the bag, i hate it!!
i've just found how terrible the twisted-closure is
it's keep nagging me all day long...really troublesome



i have to go for now...wah -  -"

...
...
...

good night dear sis(s)


(*sidewalk @siam paragon)

No comments:

Post a Comment