1/17/2011

[DUC - of 14,17/1/2011] OMG!! P'Kay and P'Ann were here!!

honestly,i still don't know how to work with this site
i mean i'm quite a slow-learner...i really don't know how to add the others
but i saw my 1st mystery follower
and wondered how to access her blog
but i cant!! silly me!!

who can believe that it was her, P'Kay
where'd you go?? i miss you much!!
(for P'Ann, i never miss you!! cause you always in my mind >  <)

P'Kay ka,please forgive my dumbness
i promise myself to learn more about blogspot this coming weekend



yesterday, i went to hospital....yes,i terribly gotta pain in my head
my body aint far from a piece of T-bone steak now
-  -"


14/1/2011

did i mention about dress by day-color before??
just so you know, thais love to wear depends on the day
it's non-sense, isn't it
i never care abt til i came back to work in thailand
i think it's useful if you aint got anything in your mind in the morning
i worn this dress severals time, as i love how its comfort


one thing that i never mention about this dress before
i brought it cause it look alike "his" favorite shirt
i have been thought i will wear it when we are on dating
it must make us look "perfect match"

(chase my tear!! LOL)



one piece: no name, klong san mkt
inner: n/a
belt: my mom's stuff
bag: no name, ramkumheng mkt, 199thb
flats: lacoste-fr



i need to go to visit a number of shop at certain area lately
as i need to start to learn a lot of thing about "visual merchandising"
sounds good?? but it's not fun at all



17/1/2011

today i need to wrap up the limited collection's order from UK
it means that i have to finish my documents within 12:00
that's why i didn't change my bag...too lazy to handle my stupid stuffs



top: n/a
bottom: no name, nearby my office
oxfords: no name, siam


before, i'm going crazy(cause of my sickness)



thank you a million for my dearie sis(es)
i'm soooooooo glad to see you both here, indeed
i will take a good care of myself....i won't let you worry about me(don't lie me,ofcourse you do!! 55)

bkk weather's so fructuated crazily
i don't know abt UK nor Malay...but i wish you both doing fine right there
gosh bless my sis(es)

"fun-d na ka, P'Saow"

(*siam center)
(**it made by a million of straws!!)



(i forgot to say a thing na ka
the hidden reason that i moved to update to blogspot cause i wanna practice my english
i almost cannot type english properly
i wish you both would help me...if i don't ask too much...please help me to fix it
any incorrct typing, please enlighten me right away...i would be so happy to learn)


2 comments:

  1. Not your fault, Kiss.
    I can't figure out how to use it too.
    My old blog was written 2 years ago and it only has 1 entry. (I now copy it and had post it on my new blog)

    I will try to stop my laziness and add more things, things that I had wanted to keep or hide them somewhere and able to come back take a look when I want to.

    Happy Blogging!

    Hope you are enjoying life na! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your pleated polka dot skirt.
    I used to have a similar one too (god knows where it is now -_-!)

    I wish I could help you in English na ka.
    But mine is crap ahhh...ja-pa-ya-yam naaaa

    x
    P'Anne

    ReplyDelete