1/12/2011

[DUC - of 12/1/2011] confidential monotone


i'm thinking about my future
"future"
the thing that i never ever seriously concern

...
...
...

even i still don't know what the heck i'm doing
why don't i head my life towards my dream
though the hardest's the startline


...and not matter how harsh it is...


i will do my best



i rarely pick the turtleneck blouson lately
but today i have a meeting with my new co-ordinator
just wanna get a lil bit of professional looking

top : C.D.S basic-jp
bottom : no name , 1xxthb
necklace : n/a
bag : no name , robinson-sg
shoes : n/a



i decided to wear this conservative pumps as above reason
it looks sooo plain...but i like how the round shape is
that's why...i got the red,yellow,white and this one
it make me feel like sipping coffee with a squeeze of syrup

...let say...sweet within...


yeap...it's my another bubble quilt bag
i can't remember its price exactly...but it's crazily cheap






need to go now...good night,my blog
i wish tomorrow i would get a lil bit closer to my dream
...Zzz...



(*fountain of wealth, suntec city)

1 comment:

  1. I always wear roll neck and now my face is darker than the neck -_-!

    x
    P'Anne

    ReplyDelete