1/11/2011

[DUC - carry over] 2nd week of Jan 2011

aloha~~
wah...i'm think of "carryover" issue for my DUC during the weekend
no any reason besides my laziness

...
...
...

i worn this dress twice within 2 weeks...that's quite amazing for a person like me
i like how the color remind the carousel circus
that finally make my day


i always balance my outfits every single day
that kinda "rules" for me and most of ppl
if i put anything "maxi", i need smth to drop it though
but not on that day


i wanna turn the volume of color as much as i could suddenly



one piece : vodca-th , platinum fashion mall
belt : minna-jp , my mom's stuff
elsie-inspired bag : giggle villa , platinum fashion mall



i said smth abt kind of these bags in the older post
this bag make me think of honey mustard

i'm feeling whopper now!!


don't you like how this twisted closure look like??
tap water?? clover leaf??
it's adorable...i adored chloe for creating this design



i don't know why my mum loveeee all abt shoes so much
but i think i got that type from her....as i almost bury myself in shoes

...
...
...

btw, her flats're super comfy



another look before i continue my unfinished task
i read a topic at pantip.com lately
"suspender"'s back!!
oh really?? it's time for a ppl like me to follow as usual

just so we both know
we can't live our life w/o fashion
i love how it gonna be...it was be....and it is!!

top : n/a
bottom : gap-us , devoted from my dear sis(ohla.bloggang.com)
suspender : 2nd hand , 2xxthb
bag : kalucy-hk , 980thb
wedges : 2nd hand , 200thb


this looking's another high contrasting one
i wanna dress like a cowgirl...with slim-fit shirt and gladiator wedges
just wanna try smth different...and it works(or not?? LOL)
surprisingly, i gotta lot of compliments that day
many ppl said i'd look belong to myself whenever i wear anything naughty and childish
it's not actually a compliment,isn't it -  -a



you must see this kind of bag in thailand if you walk in the metropolis area last year
i don't know why ppl like this style so much...even now
so many handles?? reasonable price?? or what??
but it's nagging me to glab one too
i wanna have the blue one...but i'd selected camel instead
YES,CAMEL AGAIN!!
i never realize how many camel bag that i got 



and i almostttt buy another camel woven belt too
i think i have more than 5 pieces of it
and my fd asked me to put my interesting to this one
i never have a fuchsia leather belt ever
now i'm curious....what i gonna do next

...
...
...


(*conrad bkk)


my dad gave me a little box of brownie yesterday
i never try duc de praslin besides its truffles before...but it didn't make me down
it seem like i became a chocolate-lover like someone




it's time to leave my blog now
see u tmr

1 comment:

  1. Love the polka dot dress and mustard bag!

    x

    P'Anne

    ReplyDelete