1/02/2011

((step back to start))

i cannot remember when did i start being a blogger exactly but....i gonna start all over again

why??

cause i cannot remember what's my former blog a/c's address which i have been created last 3 years...indeed -  -"



once...i tried hard to put myself out of internet as much as i could

and keep in shut as much as i can

but today i wish i could write down my entire thought

...
...
...


to record how to step forward one more time

but i have to figure out...how to make it readable so far....lalala ^^






*house's restroom wall,dempsey,s'pore

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear sis!

    I saw your name on Pantip, then I realize I do have a sister who I really fond of! (Blame it on Facebook, Kiss. It took all my free time :P)

    Well, I'm glad I found you and will follow.(Your 1st follower, how about that!555)

    And thank to you, I will start my blog too. :)
    I did it long ago, too long I can't remember anything about it.

    See you around, Kiss.

    จาก พี่ร็อบ , เคย์ หรือชื่อตามบล็อกใหม่ Pandora 5555 xD

    ReplyDelete